Kutless - What faith can do

sexta-feira, 5 de março de 2010

One day...

One day I want to fly away through this galaxy and touch the colours of the stars, I don't know how to do that because I am so scared of hights; but one day i am going to tanscend this body. I am going to be one with all the universe and I am going to meet God in all His plenitude, because I am one with all of His creation. I believe that everything that exists was the 'work' of God because if I believed in evolution how could I still believe in God?
The bible says that the world was created by God, if some christians don't believe that's true how could they believe in the rest of the bible? We have to stand firm for what we believe and reason with scientific prove that the evolutionists are right. I believe in a creative God because I am creative too, I can paint because HE created me as an artist while inside of my mothers' womb.

1 comentário:

Olga Mendes disse...

Eu também acredito, em Deus e na Natureza, não acredito é no Homem. Mas acredito que o homem vai mudar porque a força do pensamento positivo vale mais do que o pensamento negativo, a palavra boa vale mais que a palavra ruim. E as fotos dos quadros? Beijinhos e bom fim de semana.